Pets in the Park
As a pet-friendly park it is our aim to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of the park and its facilities for all park patrons.
Thus, entry is conditional upon the pet owner's preparedness to abide by the requirements below.
Your responsibility at booking
- There are strictly no pets in or around the chalets, studios or apartments – pets are allowed on van/camp sites only.
- Maximum of 2 pets per booking.
- Pets must be pre-booked at the outset of booking (type & number) – arrival with additional pets on check-in may result in the booking not being honoured and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Your responsibility throughout your stay
- Pets must be contained within your site and on leads at all times within the park bounds.
- There are no off-leash areas in the park, and please be aware that the beach in front of the caravan park is a council regulated beach and dogs are not allowed between the flags.
- Pets are not to enter any of the communal areas.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the park at any time, including in caravans, tents or trailers.
- Carry bags for the purpose of bagging "poop"
- Noise to be kept to a minimum
Health & Temperament
- Pets must be registered and have a current vaccination certificate (with these up to date) – required at check-in.
- Pets must be healthy, ie. Free of worms, fleas, etc.
- Aggressive dogs are simply not welcome.
- During peak periods and school holidays pets are not accepted.
- Friends visiting with Pets need to register with reception, before entering Camp Sites.
Breach of rules may result in the immediate termination of your stay and forfeiture of all monies paid.